Musings of a fab and thirty Hannah

My photo
I love God, my Husband, my daughter and Rugby Union. These are my musings.....

Friday, January 26, 2007

Healthy

Yesterday at Weight Watchers I achieved a really really important goal. I'm not quite at my goal weight yet. I have 6lb to go....
However I now have a Body Mass Index of 25. Which puts me at the top of the healthy range for my height. I am officially healthy!!!
When I have finished losing weight I will have a BMI of 24.
When I started I had a BMI of 31. This put me in the significantly overweight range.
I know that BMI is not an exact measure but for me it's an achievement and one I want to maintain.
My goal is to hit my final weight by the end of February, which is around the time my wedding dress is due into the shop for fittings.
When I get to goal I'll post some before and after pictures, as much for me as for you lot. I can't quite believe I've come this far. Now for the last 6lb, but first where did I put that piece of cake....
H x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking when I saw you last weekend that you are definitely looking thinner. Well done !

Anonymous said...

Hannah - fantastic news! Well done. You looked fab when I saw you in December. Now if only you could pass some of your resolve on to me!!