Musings of a fab and thirty Hannah

My photo
I love God, my Husband, my daughter and Rugby Union. These are my musings.....

Monday, January 09, 2006

First Things First

Well here I am. I've been thinking about this whole BLOG thing for a while now. I have quite a lot of stuff going on in my head so I thought I might write some of it down. It's not very enthralling but it might help me to muse and reflect on stuff.

I have a feeling 2006 is going to be a good year! I am starting the year as an ENGAGED woman. This is something that I have been thinking might happen for a while (James has been around for over 5 years) but now it's actually happened it's quite exciting. Wedding is in May 07 so plenty of time to turn from a rational human being into Psycho Bride.

I also think that maybe God has something BIG up his sleeve for me this year. It's just a sense right now but I sense He is close and moving in my life. I was listening to the sermon at the evening service last night and I got really uncomfortable, not in a bad way but in a God is messing with my head way. I look forward to seeing how that pans out.

Also on the whole Jesus front I want James and I to grow together in Him. James introduced me to God which is the most awesome present ever but we've been on quite different journeys lately. We both want 2006 to be the year to draw closer to God and put Him first in our lives.

So watch this space as they say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogworld Hannah!
Great first post - much better than mine all those months ago!
Look forward to your musings.