Musings of a fab and thirty Hannah

My photo
I love God, my Husband, my daughter and Rugby Union. These are my musings.....

Saturday, January 02, 2010

The Curse of Technology (Guest Entry)

I will now take a slight change in direction of this blog. It will now form part of a Thesis that my husband has been working on for 27 years and entitled "The curse of Technology". The main aim of his work is to critique how hard technology makes modern life and flys in the face of the concentric hypothesis that technology makes our lives easier. He attempts to prove this via the Nike+ Sports band which he considers rather frustrating rather than the hoped liberation that he thought it would bring. Indeed the Luddites in his view were the original masters of this now re-awoken theory - the curse of technology.

No comments: