Musings of a fab and thirty Hannah

My photo
I love God, my Husband, my daughter and Rugby Union. These are my musings.....

Friday, March 14, 2008

Our House

This is our house.

We exchanged at 10.55 am and will complete in three weeks.
This is our first home.
I am so excited.
I can't wait to put our pictures up, to move our stuff in, to fling open the door and invite people in.
I can't wait to get in the kitchen, to bake and cook, and entertain people.

Praise God for all his help in getting this house. His hand has been on it the whole time and whilst we have wavered and panicked He has been strong.
I pray that we can use it as a blessing, to us, our marriage, our families, friends and community.

So when are you coming to visit? Hannah xx



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited for you both xx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!
Glad it all got sorted.
See you soon neighbour!

Anonymous said...

oh yaay!

How cool.

and the answer to your question would probably be...... after June ;)