Musings of a fab and thirty Hannah

My photo
I love God, my Husband, my daughter and Rugby Union. These are my musings.....

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Re-Start

  • This evening I am re-starting WeightWatchers. There are a couple of reasons:

My jeans are tight. They are also falling apart. I don't want to buy a new pair in a bigger size. When I was Weightwatching last time I promised myself I would never own a pair of FAT jeans again.

  • I know I weigh over my goal weight. I got to goal on 15th March last year. If I am at goal or below on 15th March this year then I get a little star to add to my keyring. If I missed out due to sheer lazines I would hate myself.

  • I want to look good in a bikini this summer. I don't love my body right now, but I know why and only I have the power to change this. So I am going to.

  • Moonwalking will be easier if there is less of me to carry! I found that as I lost weight running became easier. I am using the same theory for walking.

I have tried to follow Weight Watchers without going to meetings but I am the queen of lying to myself. I need to go to meetings for a while, set myself a new goal and just do it.

and if one person says 'Don't be silly you don't need to lose any more weight.' I am going to smile, say thank you and then ignore them.

Hannah

1 comment:

Sarah x said...

Hannah - everytime I tell people I'm watching my weight or trying to lose some they say exactly the same thing to me 'you don't need to lose any..'

Well they should try telling that to my scales which shout 'oww - gerrof" every time I get on them.

Good luck! xx