Musings of a fab and thirty Hannah

My photo
I love God, my Husband, my daughter and Rugby Union. These are my musings.....

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Never go jogging - it makes the ice in your glass jump

As you have all probably worked out, from the link to the left, I am running the Hydro Active Women's Challenge 5K again this year - with one difference: Sisters are doing it for themselves!
I can no longer remember why we decided to run together but I think it was some sort of motivational challenge.
Alice has decided to don her trainers after a couple of years of encouraging people to run 26.2 miles for her charity.
So I had better get back in training.......
We're running for Leukaemia CARE and if you want to give up some money then click on the link on the left. Cheers! Hx

No comments: