Musings of a fab and thirty Hannah

My photo
I love God, my Husband, my daughter and Rugby Union. These are my musings.....

Sunday, October 14, 2007

I had a dream

I had a dream last night that the England Rugby team played France in Paris in the semi-final of the world cup. I dreamt that we scored a try in the first three minutes. I dreamt that it was a tough game, where France had all the possession and none of the points. I dreamt that England were trailing by a point for most of the game. I dreamt that Andy Gommersal got shoulder charged by the touch judge, and Chabal hurt Johnny. I dreamt that the French gave away a penalty with minutes to go. I dreamt that Johnny converted it, and then a few minutes later scored a drop goal. I dreamt that Laurence Dalliglio tried to throw away England's lead my giving away a handling in the ruck penalty to France. I dreamt that despite a final onslaught England won!

and I woke up this morning
and it was true!
England in the World Cup Final 2007 - who'd have thought it?!

No comments: